Some links showing could take you to affiliate sites for equipment and ingredients.
This is how I cook pork chops. You can use the grease from frying the pork chops to make Pork Chop Gravy
Old Folks Adventures : www.oldfolksadventures.com
- add salt, pepper, granulated onion and garlic in a bowl and mix well and set aside. You can put the mixture in a shaker, if you prefer.
- rinse off the pork chops and lay out on paper towels and pat dry. sprinkle seasonings on side up.
- put the oil in your skillet set heat on medium high. make sure your oil is hot before placing the chops in to fry.
- place 3 or 4 chops in the skillet, seasoned side down. sprinkle more seasoning on and fry 3 or 4 minutes on each side. repeat process until all chops have been fried.
- put chops on a baking sheet and cover with foil. put in the oven set at 350℉ for about 20 minutes to finish cooking.