Some links showing could take you to affiliate sites for equipment and ingredients.
This recipe turned out really good! I believe it could be made in a crockpot as well. I will test my theory soon.
Venison & Noodles
Old Folks Adventures : www.oldfolksadventures.com
- 3 lbs venison cut into chunks
- 2 cups beef broth I used better than bouillon roasted beef.
- 1 small onion, large slices I used ½ of a large onion.
- ½ tsp salt to taste
- ½ tsp pepper to taste
- 1 tsp granulated garlic to taste
- 1 16 oz bag of noodles extra wide or your preference
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup I used Campbells healthy request.
- wash venison and cut into large chunks and place into a small roasting pan
- season the venison with salt, pepper and granulated garlic
- top with the large sliced onions
- cover meat with beef broth
- cover and put in oven preheated to 350℉ and bake for 3 hours or until meat is very tender.
- remove from oven and mix in the mushroom soup. cover and place back in oven while you prepare the noodles.
- cook noodles per instructions on package and drain.
- add noodles to the meat mixture in the roasting pan and stir.
- turn the oven off. cover and return to oven to rest while you get the rest of your meal ready. I made succotash to go with our meal. Remove from oven and enjoy!