Some links showing could take you to affiliate sites for equipment and ingredients.
I took some chicken out of the freezer and was contemplating what to fix for Supper. Melt in your mouth chicken came to mind but I didn’t have enough chicken thawed to feed everyone. I decided to take the melt in your mouth chicken recipe that I have and added diced potatoes and green beans to it and made a good recipe even better! and plenty to feed all of us.
Melt in Your Mouth Chicken & Potato Bake
Old Folks Adventures : www.oldfolksadventures.com
- Mix mayo, cheese and garlic and set aside.
- wash and dice potatoes and set aside
- dice the chicken
- Mix the chicken into the mayo mixture.
- grease the baking sheet and spread out the potatoes.
- add the frozen green beans over the top of the potatoes.
- spread the chicken mixture on top. and put in the oven at 400℉ for 1 hour or until the potatoes are tender.
- when done, remove from the oven and Enjoy!